– most importantly – do not touch your tattoo with unwashed hands, let anyone else touch it, or lean it against anything ( couches, tables, ect) that may be dirty. This is especially important within the first 48 hours.
– No hot tubs or sun until completely healed. Sun will always fade pigment, use sunscreen to prevent this.
-I highly recommend polysporin or A&D ointment. Use very sparingly after 1st day.
– please do not scratch at your tattoo, you will lose color
– if you have questions, please contact me for advice, a lot of people are misinformed about aftercare by well meaning friends.
– you may have one free touch up within one year, if needed( except Hands and feet)
– remove bandage when you get home, dry off with clean paper towel, be care not to let tattoo stick to you sheets over night, try to let it dry as much as possible before bed